- Fixed various bugs / github issues.
- Major changes to the sequencer (mostly suggested by ricard):
- Pressing SEQx immediately starts playing the respective sequence. Pressing it (them) again stops it.
- To record, first press RECORD, then SEQx. This is analogous to saving a patch, where you press RECORD, then the patch number on the numeric keys.
- In record mode, use the numeric keypad 1,2 and 3 keys to do back/tie/rest.
- Sequencer waits for input before playing when FROM TAPE + SEQx is pressed.
- Adding scaling adjustment mode:
- Enabled by powering the synth with "TP301 SCALE" shorted.
- Will alternatively display the current oscillator/filter (A1..A6,B1..B6,F1..F6) and a value that needs to be made close or equal to zero by tweaking the corresponding adjustable.
- Press 1 to go to next oscillator/filter, press 2 to go the previous one.
- When done, turn off the synth and unshort TP301, next start will be in normal mode.